Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Roles that I played



I start my day as an individual who exists in this world, with a new agenda for the day, anticipation of meeting different people, facing problems, working, having fun,  basically playing different roles. So below are different roles I have played.

Role of a good son
Every morning I wake up as an individual, after I prepare myself to face the world, the first role I play is of a key member of the family, as I am the only son. I played the role of a good son. I started my day with their blessing, and serving them. I shopped for the daily necessities of the day, and then I helped my mother with preparing the breakfast, had it together my family. My parents were very happy with my deeds reacting positively. The main thing that matters to me is the happiness of my family and as a reflection of my good deeds for my family I got back the same response and love from them.

Role of a good brother
As I have two younger sisters, I also have responsibility as a brother and also played the role accordingly. One day, I was busy with my own assignments, when my youngest sister came to me and urged me to help with her school assignment. Though I was very busy,  I helped her complete the assignment, completed mine as well, and later took her outing for an ice-cream treat, which made her relieved and happy, and it mattered a lot to me.

Role of an ideal friend
Apart from family there is a very interesting world, where everybody is happy to play one role, which is of a friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed so I have played the role of a good friend,  I was going to my college as usual, when I got a call from my friend, and I came to know his father is in a very serious condition, and is admitted to the hospital. I rushed there, and upon reaching I helped him in every possible way I could from getting the cash, medicines, bloods and also food for him, so that he would not have to bother and could stay beside his father. I also stayed in the hospital with him to support him.

Role of a good student
I am student, doing my graduation, and I played the role of an ideal student at my college. I still remember that was my third day of my first semester. I was new to the college, my lecturers and my fellow students. So it was the best time to introduce and establish myself as an ideal student. I started off with the first tutorial class where I interacted with the teacher with ample questions, and queries, trying to build rapport, completed the given tutorial task within the allotted time, and also eased the ambience of the class with little humor  which made him interested in teaching the class and also made the tutor acquaint with the nature of his students. He had a smile on his face upon leaving the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment